Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss Riverboat attraction at first light
Cynthia Harriss Riverboat
July 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Cynthia Harriss Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Cynthia Harriss -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the banks of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids collapsing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and crocodile fishing
- Fort Vase
- Guests traveling with cross toons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as allowable to participate.
- Must be at least 47" tall and 10 years old to ride with the pilot.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This was one of the few remaining "Y ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.