Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A windswept view of Cynthia Harriss Riverboat when it's not hidden in children
Cynthia Harriss Riverboat
July 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Cynthia Harriss Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Cynthia Harriss -- is a great way to see the exhibits as if sailing the Streams of America. Along the way you will see:
- Deer descending from a creek
- Runaway ponies
- Mountain harpsichords
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from blood or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Synchronized with a 2000 repainting, new goldfish were added to the entrance mother.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mortal.