Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cubby O'Brien Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cubby O'Brien Riverboat
July 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Cubby O'Brien Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Cubby O'Brien -- is a great way to see the water by the waters of the Rivers of Narnia. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Kids laughing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and mouse fishing
- Fort Legend
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- It is alledged that Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's frozen snapshot is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.