Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Cubby O'Brien Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Donald Duck
Cubby O'Brien Riverboat
January 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Six fairies (from Lobo, 2009)
The Cubby O'Brien Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Cubby O'Brien -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Holidayland. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Mike Fink's awning
- Boy and dog careening
- Inuit teepees
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and stubborn).
- Explosions may be too startling for retirees.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.