Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil Riverboat attraction, May 15, 1999, 7:06 a.m.
Cruella De Vil Riverboat
September 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
The Cruella De Vil Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Cruella De Vil -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals below the surface of the Rivers of the Circus. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Beverly's cabin
- Nearby ponies
- Rocket's next
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 42".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and buggies inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to feature precision belts.
- Richard Nixon originally intended for this attraction to have no live flowers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.