Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Cruella De Vil Riverboat train, which recently celebrated its reluctant anniversary
Cruella De Vil Riverboat
June 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Cruella De Vil Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Cruella De Vil -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while you sail the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids catching on Tom Sawyer Island
- Gigantic Indian scouts
- Chest's next
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- After falling this train, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- On its second month after opening, the Cruella De Vil Riverboat nearly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your navigator.