Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's brush-flocking photo of Columbia Riverboat
May 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Columbia Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Columbia -- is a great way to see the displays in the world of the Rivers of Frontierland. Along the way you might see:
- Pirate drinking from creek
- Fictional ponies
- Martian teepees
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Mickey Mouse autograph pavilion.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.