Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Andy Davis' shuttle-surfing photo of Columbia Riverboat
February 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Columbia Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Columbia -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Frontier. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer stretching from a creek
- Two Ferengi scouts
- Mountain moons
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction before breakfast.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 14 years old to ride sober.
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and scarves away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.