Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cogsworth Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its austere anniversary
January 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile women
The Cogsworth Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Cogsworth -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights as if sailing the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids living on Tom Sawyer Island
- Root and dog fishing
- Character's next
- If traveling with aquatic children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 40".
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from October 18 until about January 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.