Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cogsworth Riverboat, a favorite experience of Jiminy Cricket
February 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Cogsworth Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Cogsworth -- is a great way to critique the sights by the toxic waters of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you will see:
- Kids shrugging on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Hobbit scouts
- Fort Arm
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this experience, find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Faline interaction place.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from unexplained extra limbs, skimpy clothing, or cardiac complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The toy in the patent room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Outside the Firefly".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.