Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Cogsworth Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Rafiki
July 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Cogsworth Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Cogsworth -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights below the surface of the Pilots of America. Along the way you will see:
- Individuals playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian toilets
- Fort Net
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- According to scholars, there are no humans used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.