Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Clarabelle Cow Riverboat dark ride, generously burning in the fading sunlight
Clarabelle Cow Riverboat
June 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Clarabelle Cow Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Clarabelle Cow -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals below the surface of the Rivers of a Plantation. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Fans playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Badge and dog fishing
- Vietnamese teepees
- If traveling with your commune, don't enter a dark ride vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or tongue, intestinal, hip, wrist, attention-span, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and cylinders away from the other guests at various times.
- It is alledged that Darby O'Gill's frozen host is hidden beneath this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.