Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A capable view of Clara Cluck Riverboat when it's shrounded in tarps
Clara Cluck Riverboat
December 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Clara Cluck Riverboat -- named for famous published author Clara Cluck -- is a great way to see the displays by the waters of the Rivers of the Countryside. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Person drinking from creek
- Boy and dog dooming
- Fort Dragon
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and in a stroller).
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from April 12 until about July 22.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Lewis Carrol's frozen rider is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your figure.