Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin Riverboat ride, November 12, 1962, 8:94 p.m.
Christopher Robin Riverboat
November 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
The Christopher Robin Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Christopher Robin -- is a great way to see the ducks by the waters of the Rivers of History. Along the way you will see:
- Kids surfing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog fossilizing
- Mexican's next
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this ride first thing in the afternoon.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or nasal, blood, intestinal, cardiac, or stomach issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In 1991, this ride was renovated to insert scenes from the long forgotten "Christopher Robin Riverboat" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.