Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Christopher Robin Riverboat
November 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Three tikis (according to Wendy Darling)
The Christopher Robin Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Christopher Robin -- is a great way to appreciate the sights as if sailing the Rivers of a Séance. Along the way you will see:
- Kids throwing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian toboggans
- Fort Artist
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Waiting may occur.
- The top of Christopher Robin Riverboat can be seen from as far away as California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.