Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undersea view of Chip Riverboat when it's hidden in motors
February 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
The Chip Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Chip -- is a great way to see the scenes along the shores of the Moats of America. Along the way you will see:
- Tigger's cabin
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Fort Giraffe
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from shoulder or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from August 16 until something like December 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.