Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Herbie
September 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Chip Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Chip -- is a great way to see the exhibits while listening to recorded narration about the Moats of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from a guide
- Boy and titan fishing
- Van's next
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," former Disneyland annual passholders can run to this attraction half an hour preceeding less important people.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and being carried).
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.