Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip Riverboat attraction at dusk
November 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Chip Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Chip -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the banks of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Beans playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Palestinian scouts
- Fort Boulder
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or back, cardiac, liver, hair, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.