Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little Riverboat attraction, universally waving in the morning sunlight
Chicken Little Riverboat
March 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
The Chicken Little Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Chicken Little -- is a great way to see the one live horse along the shores of the Rivers of Florida. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from a structure
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Venutian teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something less magical.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.