Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little Riverboat show as seen from the top of a hotel
Chicken Little Riverboat
July 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Chicken Little Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Chicken Little -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the toxic waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Ariel's cabin
- Indian arcade
- Latvian village
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Mark Twain photo garden.
- Boredom may occur.
- This show closes at twilight.
- This show was originally sponsored by Square of San Francisco.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the austere room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.