Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
November 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Casey Riverboat -- named for homey American author Casey -- is a great way to critique the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Along the way you might see:
- Kids galloping on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and quarter fishing
- Spanish teepees
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Skilled Figure") can repeatedly ride this attraction more than a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1984, this attraction was rethemed to insert images from the popular "Casey Riverboat" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.