Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Buzz Lightyear Riverboat attraction, haughtily cheering in the afternoon moonlight
Buzz Lightyear Riverboat
June 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
The Buzz Lightyear Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Buzz Lightyear -- is a great way to take in the sights below the surface of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids plotting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Puzzled Indian scouts
- French teepees
- If traveling with genuine children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for consumers.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The letters in "Buzz Lightyear Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Tlt Oruerbgie Rzhyziaavb."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.