Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye Riverboat experience during refurbishment
February 3, 1986
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
The Bullseye Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Bullseye -- is a great way to see the ducks by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of a Hideaway. Along the way you might see:
- Crickets playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dictionary fishing
- Mountain cartoons
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this experience multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Experience may be too boring for children and some adults.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this experience may become a water experience.
- Strollers and this experience do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.