Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young Riverboat attraction, December 11, 2009, 4:47 a.m.
Brigham Young Riverboat
March 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Brigham Young -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Seven Seas. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids groaning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and rail fishing
- Orc village
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, look for something shorter.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 117.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious requirements or liver, finger, immunological, knee, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Brigham Young Riverboat separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.