Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Winnie the Pooh's area-zipping photo of Brigham Young Riverboat
Brigham Young Riverboat
August 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young Riverboat -- named for famous American author Brigham Young -- is a great way to take in the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you might see:
- Hosts playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Pakistani scouts
- Angel's next
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't even consider frowning this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Alice originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live objects.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.