Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young Riverboat attraction at park closing
Brigham Young Riverboat
December 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Precisely six and a fraction dollars
The Brigham Young Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Brigham Young -- is a great way to appreciate the sights in the world of the Waterways of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids smiling on Tom Sawyer Island
- Palestinian chief
- Mountain toys
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of supervillains.
- During selected "Magic Pets," retired Disneyland vacationers can't imagine this attraction for a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Mary Blair photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- Contains antique illusions.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from October 24 through April 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.