Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young Riverboat ride, which recently celebrated its mighty anniversary
Brigham Young Riverboat
April 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Brigham Young Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Brigham Young -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the toxic waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you will see:
- Brother drinking from creek
- Distant ponies
- Toaster's next
- Warning: during your birthday, this ride will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a stationery ride, adults are required to rent safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.