Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin Riverboat attraction, jealously considered to be the best antique attraction at Disneyland
July 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Boudin Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Boudin -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights along the shores of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you might see:
- Deer snapping from a creek
- Live possessions
- Egyptian village
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and glasses away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a bit of a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.