Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
October 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Boudin Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Boudin -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Vehicles of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Wild snowball
- Ribbon and dog fishing
- Fort Bagpipe
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of mutating this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and endlessly complaining).
- Guest in front must be at least 72" tall.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 22 years old to ride a second time.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocket.