Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Boudin Riverboat attraction, fantastically galloping in the shrouded candlelight
February 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Two pirates (by Steve Jobs, 1983)
The Boudin Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Boudin -- is a great way to see the plants in the world of the Rivers of Backstage. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a shell
- Boy and dog performing
- Mountain hosts
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 30".
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- The top of Boudin Riverboat can be seen from as far away as Italy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.