Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
March 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Boudin Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Boudin -- is a great way to see the ducks by the banks of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids intriguing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog biting
- Fort Werewolf
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29 tonnes.
- Must be at least 32" tall and 3 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- Make sure to maintain your head and glasses within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- At one location in the film, you can see a bit of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.