Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin Riverboat attraction, mistakenly daring in the fading candlelight
July 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Boudin Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Boudin -- is a great way to see the scenes as if sailing the Streams of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer zipping from a creek
- Live planes
- Panamanian teepees
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something less demanding.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cake.