Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb Voyage Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Bomb Voyage Riverboat
May 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Bomb Voyage Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Bomb Voyage -- is a great way to see the ducks by the toxic waters of the Rivers of a Settlement. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Horseshoes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Fort Rider
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic signage that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may melt.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clover.