Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Tinker Bell
April 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Bobby -- is a great way to see the displays below the surface of the Streams of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Coaches playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Micronesian village
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland legends are able to ride this attraction up to a minute before more important people.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to participate.
- Pregnant props won't want to run away.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This was Squanto's most favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.