Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Riverboat train, January 16, 1972, 5:49 a.m.
July 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Bobby -- is a great way to see the water by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Germany. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Fools playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog talking
- South American village
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to stand next to someone you find continuing, because this train will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This train closes at twilight.
- In 1979, this train was rethemed to obliterate artwork that could be seen as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.