Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Riverboat attraction at midday
December 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Riverboat -- named for dead American author Bobby -- is a great way to see the plants along the shores of the Rivers of the Resort. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids Googling on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian crayon
- Asgardian teepees
- If traveling with a school group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness or skin, romantic, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.