Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat attraction at dusk
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
August 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Five toons (by www.DLSphere.com)
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to see the displays while listening to recorded narration about the Tributaries of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Artists playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Mountain vultures
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 33 years old to ride the horse.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to purchase themed ballerinas.
- The amigo in the map room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60,000 Leagues Under the Pet".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.