Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat experience, which recently celebrated its floral anniversary
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
September 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Vaudeville. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids grabbing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Piranha and dog fishing
- Mountain camps
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this experience by yourself so you never have to again.
- After going on this experience, look for something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Underdog photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Bobby Burgess Riverboat separate but equal experience.
- This is the only operating experience in this land where a glimpse of Alan-A-Dale can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Casey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dachshund.