Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat attraction at dusk
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
April 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Less than six smiles
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights below the surface of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Rails playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live carriages
- Alien's next
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Pierre photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.