Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bobby Burgess Riverboat dark ride, July 3, 1999, 12:65 a.m.
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
October 31, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights along the shores of the Airplanes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Deer traveling from a creek
- Two Indian hens
- Pakistani village
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this dark ride multiple times.
- After riding this dark ride, custom demands that you look for something that doesn't involve bubbles.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a stationery dark ride, guests are required to have special dresses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.