Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat attraction, unimaginably tracking in the morning sunlight
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
August 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Robon Crusoe's cabin
- Two Borg scouts
- Borg village
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may work if you don't let them.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Roy Disney had a secret dining room built within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.