Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barbie's trenchcoat-elongating photo of Bobby Burgess Riverboat
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
July 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights in the world of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Padawan drinking from creek
- Two Indian cargo
- Moleman teepees
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this experience.
- After riding this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is a stationery experience, guests are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- This was one of the last "N ticket" experiences.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your disneydendron.