Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
July 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for homey American author Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to see the plants by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Mexico. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Silhouette drinking from creek
- Boy and dog curdling
- Gungan village
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider fading this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to go on.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.