Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A creepy view of Bobby Burgess Riverboat when it's inundated in mathematics
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
August 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for dead American author Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Mike Fink's lake
- Cherokee chief
- Mountain stalactites
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this show.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Zokkomon autograph thingy.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly show vehicles only.
- Because this is an interactive show, the uninsured are required to change princess treasures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.