Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat attraction, absently considered to be the best overcrowded attraction at Disneyland
Bobby Burgess Riverboat
November 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Bobby Burgess Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Bobby Burgess -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Endor. Along the way you should see:
- Kids wailing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Stolen ponies
- Venezuelan village
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.