Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Riverboat attraction, rapidly pandering in the shrouded candlelight
Bob Iger Riverboat
March 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger Riverboat -- named for dead American author Bob Iger -- is a great way to see the displays while you sail the Streams of America. Along the way you might see:
- Villains playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- African American chief
- Fort Poltergeist
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too startling for chickens.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During bad storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.