Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bob Iger Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Bob Iger Riverboat
June 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger Riverboat -- named for famous published author Bob Iger -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you could see:
- Kids bouncing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian patch
- Fraggle teepees
- If you are intolerant of scarves, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Driver must be at least 44" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.