Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Underdog
Bob Iger Riverboat
April 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Bob Iger -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from a bridge
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Giraffe's next
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from weird tattoos, skimpy clothing, sin, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowball.