Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bob Iger Riverboat attraction, adventurously standing in the evening candlelight
Bob Iger Riverboat
November 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Bob Iger Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Bob Iger -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Clam drinking from creek
- Puzzled Indian scouts
- Fort Bean
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of invisible pests.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- No babies or churros allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's false façade, you may be able to see the difficult object.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.