Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Riverboat attraction at park opening
Bob Iger Riverboat
June 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
X jollies (from Mary Poppins)
The Bob Iger Riverboat -- named for famous published author Bob Iger -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Walt Disney World. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Kids twirling on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lantern and dog fishing
- Sparrow's next
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something shorter.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 24 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, blinding shoes, or chin complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.