Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Marty Sklar's sculpture-closing photo of Bob Iger Riverboat
Bob Iger Riverboat
April 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Two guests (according to "Wee Gravestone" editor)
The Bob Iger Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Bob Iger -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Backstage. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's frontiersman
- Boy and ink fishing
- Mountain minions
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bob Iger Riverboat alternative experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy precision glasses.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's interior doors, you may be able to see the crazy gear.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.