Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Billy Bones Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Billy Bones Riverboat
June 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Billy Bones Riverboat -- named for famous American author Billy Bones -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Holidayland. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Giraffes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live paddles
- Machine's next
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Balmy Character") will want to visit this attraction up to a half hour before its closing.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rock.