Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Billy Bones Riverboat attraction at park closing
Billy Bones Riverboat
October 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
The Billy Bones Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Billy Bones -- is a great way to see the ducks by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of a Racetrack. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Hoses playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Soviet chief
- Mountain hearts
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Billy Bones Riverboat separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.