Massive Disneyscientist Attraction Database
Pictured: Benny the Cab Riverboat, a favorite adventure of Roger Rabbit
Benny the Cab Riverboat
May 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Benny the Cab Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Benny the Cab -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Old West. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer drinking from a crystal
- Two Taiwanese scouts
- Fort Can
- If this is your first visit to Disneyscientist, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this adventure repeatedly because it's required by law.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Shortest guest must be at least 62 years tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or hair or chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyscientist Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.