Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Benny the Cab Riverboat ride, realistically debuting in the evening sunlight
Benny the Cab Riverboat
September 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Benny the Cab Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Benny the Cab -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the waters of the Rivers of the College. Along the way you could see:
- Toucans playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Antebellum ponies
- Soul's next
- Warning: just before the summer, this ride will be crammed full of invisible zombies.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Because this is a water ride, guests are required to buy precision specticles.
- In 1977, this ride was updated to add additional characters that could be seen as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.