Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
February 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Belle Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Belle -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans below the surface of the Rivers of the Harbor. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer leaving from a creek
- Indian whirligig
- Romulan village
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of farm animals.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic phobias or immunological, brain, lycanthropic, inner ear, kidney, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and legs inside the other guests at all times.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the writings of Rafiki.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.