Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle Riverboat attraction, humanely peeling in the evening sunlight
July 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Belle Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Belle -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you might see:
- Deer drinking from a canyon
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Patch's next
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Special Mornings," lucky Disneyland legends may be able to enjoy this attraction as much as a moment preceeding its closing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blood, immunological, lycanthropic, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish fiends-only Guild 46 hideaway -- the only place in the park where liquor is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.