Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beast Riverboat train, sleepily soaring in the evening sunlight
June 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Beast Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Beast -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the impenetrable waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you should see:
- Deer grinning from a creek
- Live pans
- Goblin village
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this train in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives are invited to imagine this train half a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- During particularly intense weather, this train may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is an outdated train, riders are required to obtain precision specticles.
- Train is closed for maintenance from sunset until about February 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.