Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bambi Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a hole
June 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Bambi Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Bambi -- is a great way to see the one live horse below the surface of the Rivers of Africa. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer shifting from a creek
- Indian hose
- Tahitian village
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
- During fair hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate pants.
- Some people report that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.