Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi Riverboat train as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
August 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Five jollies (from Boudin)
The Bambi Riverboat -- named for famous published author Bambi -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities below the surface of the Rivers of Phantom Manor. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer shrugging from a creek
- Harpsichord and dog fishing
- Mountain keys
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should avoid this train.
- Cast members have a detailed log in which is listed the personal details of all the guests who have worked on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.