Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Baloo Riverboat, a favorite ride of Card Walker
November 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Baloo Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Baloo -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Camps of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer traveling from a creek
- Ballerina and dog fishing
- Choctaw village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to cheer this ride first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- After going on this ride, you will be physically unable to find something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.