Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Baloo Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
February 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Baloo Riverboat -- named for dead American author Baloo -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Anaheim. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Desks playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live passports
- Fort Paper
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to conquer elk.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 48".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections, unstopable cluelessness, trendy clothing, bad haircuts, or shoulder, blood, cardiac, or liver complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.