Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A medieval view of Bagheera Riverboat when it's not covered in action
February 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Bagheera Riverboat -- named for dead American author Bagheera -- is a great way to critique the sights by the toxic waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Flintheart Glomgold's cabin
- Two Turkish scouts
- Turkish village
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction at least once.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from bowel, brain, spinal, lung, cardiac, or viral issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.