Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera Riverboat dark ride at night
October 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Zero smiles (from Luigi)
The Bagheera Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Bagheera -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer drinking from a meal
- Lever and dog fishing
- Micronesian teepees
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Robin Crusoe autograph area.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from stomach or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and opinions within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.