Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
December 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Aurora Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Aurora -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Los Angeles. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids cleaning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian pears
- Gemstone's next
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.