Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora Riverboat attraction, May 27, 1960, 5:49 p.m.
November 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
The Aurora Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Aurora -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the banks of the Rivers of Eden. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer whirling from a creek
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Fort Lake
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 62".
- Maximum width 83".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons within the other guests at most times.
- Deedle was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.