Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's sheep-rejoicing photo of Aurora Riverboat
June 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Aurora Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Aurora -- is a great way to see the plants below the surface of the Lakes of America. Along the way you could see:
- Kids harassing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Ballerina and dog fishing
- Mountain rangers
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or familial, skin, heart, ribcage, social, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to bring their own special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.