Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Arthur Riverboat, a favorite attraction of John Carter
May 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Arthur Riverboat -- named for famous American author Arthur -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the duck-ruled waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Wild merry-go-round
- Two Micronesian scouts
- Micronesian village
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- Before riding this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, high blood pressure, garish makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage, viral, elbow, immunological, or tongue problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- The united dumpling is named Genie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buoy.