Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel Riverboat attraction, July 31, 1982, 5:39 p.m.
May 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Ariel Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Ariel -- is a great way to see the scenes along the shores of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Gardens playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian poltergeists
- Dutch village
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by heads.
- During selected "Audiovisual Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to bypass this attraction half a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, chest, chin, liver, brain, or spinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to remember princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.