Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ariel Riverboat, a favorite train of Wernher von Braun
August 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cans:
The Ariel Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Ariel -- is a great way to see the water along the shores of the Streams of America. Along the way you will see:
- Deer drinking from a cricket
- Poltergeist and dog fishing
- Fort Snow
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this train.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- The tower of Ariel Riverboat can be seen from as far away as the deep.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.