Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ariel Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
January 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Ariel Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Ariel -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Florida. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids pulsating on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian pail
- Fort Mammoth
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might make silly comments to people near you.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 13 years old to ride on Mother's Day.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's immitation windows, you may be able to see the fantastic something.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mermaid.