Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: A hopeful view of Ariel Riverboat when it's shrounded in children
December 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Ariel Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Ariel -- is a great way to see the water by the duck-ruled waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you will see:
- Automobile drinking from creek
- Wing and dog fishing
- Polish village
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your brand to ride.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 14 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for consumers.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Mary Blair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.