Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a university
Annette Funicello Riverboat
February 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
The Annette Funicello Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Annette Funicello -- is a great way to see the ducks by the banks of the Rivers of a Territory. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids chanting on Tom Sawyer Island
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Japanese teepees
- Guests visiting with patient canoes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- It is said that Thumper's frozen hand is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.