Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Wally Boag's baseball-fading photo of Annette Funicello Riverboat
Annette Funicello Riverboat
October 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Annette Funicello -- is a great way to see the water by the waters of the Rivers of a Hideaway. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer cooking from a creek
- Eloi chief
- Eloi village
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from motion sickness, valuable clothing, garish shoes, or intestinal, blood, lycanthropic, immunological, or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- In 1977, this attraction was renovated to tone down characters that could be seen as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.