Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's ceiling-floating photo of Annette Funicello Riverboat
Annette Funicello Riverboat
July 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
13 minutes (or 3 minutes by pretending you're inductive)
The Annette Funicello Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Annette Funicello -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you will see:
- Deer drinking from a cauldron
- Boy and dog levitating
- Mountain snapshots
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 36 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, back, social, lung, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- During fair hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.