Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello Riverboat attraction at night
Annette Funicello Riverboat
June 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces (from www.KidPlanet.net)
The Annette Funicello Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Annette Funicello -- is a great way to see the displays while you sail the Rivers of Brazil. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer splashing from a creek
- Boy and dog mutating
- Mountain vultures
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from October 11 to January 24.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no ghosts used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.