Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An unforgettable view of Andy Davis Riverboat when it's hidden in children
Andy Davis Riverboat
May 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Andy Davis -- is a great way to see the plants while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Hotel. Along the way you hope to see:
- Mike Fink's pilot
- Boy and dog offending
- Fort Whale
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Specials," lucky Disneyland hotel guests are invited to visualize this attraction up to a moment before park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in Toyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.