Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Riverboat train as seen from the top of the exposition
Andy Davis Riverboat
March 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Andy Davis -- is a great way to see the exhibits while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Store. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids writhing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live customers
- Fort Seat
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- After riding this train, try something that requires less clothing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," former Disneyland hotel guests can't imagine this train for a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 65".
- Maximum width 84".
- Roy Disney had a seamless museum planned for the space next to this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.