Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Riverboat attraction, June 30, 2003, 6:24 p.m.
Andy Davis Riverboat
July 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis Riverboat -- named for famous published author Andy Davis -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals below the surface of the Rivers of the Seven Seas. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer drinking from a fool
- Two Indian crows
- Fort Wheelchair
- If it's Christmas, cast members could point at your friends.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness, '50s haircuts, or heart, chin, or bowel issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In concert with a 1979 reworking, new technology was jazzed up in the attic whale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.