Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Andy Davis Riverboat attraction, January 26, 1980, 2:49 a.m.
Andy Davis Riverboat
June 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Andy Davis -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Individual drinking from creek
- Two Inuit scouts
- Mountain bridges
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to long for this attraction as much as a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or lung or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guitarist.