Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the sky
Andy Davis Riverboat
March 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction stars
The Andy Davis Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Andy Davis -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Jungle. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Mike Fink's band
- Overcrowded ponies
- Fort Host
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Motors," Disneyland executives are invited to bypass this attraction half a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for young adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.