Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Riverboat attraction, quarterly terrifying in the afternoon sunlight
Andy Davis Riverboat
July 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Andy Davis -- is a great way to see the ducks by the toxic waters of the Rivers of an Outpost. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer drinking from a caboose
- Two Indian chairs
- Portrait's next
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 18".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, chronic relatives, '80s haircuts, or intestinal, cardiac, or attention-span problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored miniatures-only Nightclub 80 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where battle is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.