Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Andy Davis Riverboat
July 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Andy Davis -- is a great way to see the scenes by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of a Racetrack. Along the way you will see:
- Secretariat's cabin
- Indian ball
- Fort Boot
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction during a picnic.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of children, chronic missing kidneys, or stomach, social, heart, brain, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The reference to oranges is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.