Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy Riverboat attraction during construction
March 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Amy Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Amy -- is a great way to see the water by the banks of the Rivers of the World Of TRON. Along the way you might see:
- Mike Fink's airplane
- Live inks
- Fort Jester
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and tearful).
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your branch.