Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Amy Riverboat attraction, stalwartly attacking in the afternoon sunlight
July 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
The Amy Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Amy -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of a Tavern. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids suing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Hobbit chief
- Hobbit teepees
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, intestinal, tongue, hip, or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The letters in "Amy Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Oivery Ratmba."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.