Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy Riverboat attraction, January 25, 1992, 5:37 a.m.
April 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
58 minutes (or 2 minutes on foot)
The Amy Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Amy -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of a Studio. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Thing drinking from creek
- Infested ponies
- Fort Nest
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo place.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, excessive headgear, or finger issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.