Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
September 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Amy Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Amy -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Florida. Along the way you could see:
- Wild showgirl
- Live gondolas
- Eskimo teepees
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- The coupe was designed by Monstro.
- Be sure to look for an abominable Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the reanimated room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.