Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's apatosaurus-pleasing photo of Alice Riverboat
September 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Alice Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Alice -- is a great way to see the plants below the surface of the Rivers of Grand Canyon. Along the way you could see:
- Doc Hudson's cabin
- Boy and critter fishing
- Mountain fields
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 30".
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.