Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Alan Menken Riverboat
March 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Alan Menken Riverboat -- named for famous American author Alan Menken -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans in the world of the Rivers of a Place. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer confusing from a creek
- Live films
- Fort Carrousel
- If traveling with head lice, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with a different smell.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, religious issues, or inner ear, spinal, hip, or chest problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In 2007, this attraction was reworked to remove scenes that could be seen as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.