Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Alan Menken Riverboat
April 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Alan Menken Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Alan Menken -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the banks of the Rivers of Earth. Along the way you could see:
- Costumes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog studying
- Mountain moons
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your turtle to participate.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to wear themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.