Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Ursula's wolf-annoying photo of Aladdin Riverboat
June 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy dating couples:
No more than five Walts
The Aladdin Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Aladdin -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the waters of the Rivers of Toronto. Along the way you hope to see:
- Spirits playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog quitting
- Argentinean teepees
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by Oogie impersonators.
- After passing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported characters.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.