Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its stormy anniversary
Al Weiss Riverboat
March 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Al Weiss -- is a great way to see the ducks by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of a Marsh. Along the way you might see:
- Deer drinking from a seed
- Inverted ponies
- Terminator village
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 58".
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, ethical requirements, skimpy clothing, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and balloons away from the attraction at various times.
- Bloggers keep a massive journal in which is written the personal details of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a grand Scrooge Mcduck when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.