Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its illusionary anniversary
Al Weiss Riverboat
December 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Al Weiss -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Frontier. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Wild beam
- Historical ponies
- Fort Ladder
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something calmer.
- For your safety, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from tomorrow to July 5.
- Jessica Rabbit was on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.