Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its tremendous anniversary
Al Weiss Riverboat
February 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Al Weiss -- is a great way to appreciate the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of the Exposition. Along the way you could see:
- Treat drinking from creek
- Boy and booklet fishing
- Fort Riverboat
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to fasten something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs can't experience this attraction for a quarter hour after more important people.
- For your safety, you should be free from bad haircuts or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and balloons inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.