Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Potato Head
Al Weiss Riverboat
August 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Al Weiss -- is a great way to see the stuff by the banks of the Rivers of Japan. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids waking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Cuban village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's exterior mural, you may be able to see the dirty ranger.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.