Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Riverboat attraction, roundly considered to be the worst precarious attraction at Disneyland
Al Weiss Riverboat
January 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Al Weiss -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Wild game
- Boy and zebra fishing
- Fort Net
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something that requires less clothing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Wee Peach") can't ride this attraction for an hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or stomach issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to buy princess pants.
- The top of Al Weiss Riverboat can be seen from as far away as Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.