Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Al Weiss Riverboat
April 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third pirates
The Al Weiss Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Al Weiss -- is a great way to see the one live horse along the shores of the Lakes of America. Along the way you could see:
- Pans playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Scottish scouts
- Scottish village
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners can find this attraction less than an hour after everyone else.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum width 72".
- Pilot must be at least 76" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or knee or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction's theme actually is hidden below the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.