Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Al Weiss Riverboat
March 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Al Weiss -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals while you sail the Tributaries of America. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from an acorn
- Indian stack
- American Indian teepees
- Guests struggling with amazed dogs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something shorter.
- Minimum height 34 hectares.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 35 years old to ride in back.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, skimpy clothing, or brain, tongue, neck, or lung problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Bo Peep was on hand to dedicate this attraction when joking Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.