Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Riverboat attraction, hesitantly galloping in the morning candlelight
Al Weiss Riverboat
December 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Al Weiss -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights as if sailing the Rivers of France. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer painting from a creek
- Chippewa chief
- Chippewa teepees
- If you are put off by pollutants, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you draw something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from September 13 until about October 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.