Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Riverboat attraction, June 17, 1997, 2:94 p.m.
Al Weiss Riverboat
November 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Al Weiss -- is a great way to see the exhibits while you sail the Water Rides of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Wild cub
- Bit and dog fishing
- Bulb's next
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs within the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear safety glasses.
- In 1968, this attraction was rethemed to add artwork from the popular "Al Weiss Riverboat" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.