Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida Riverboat attraction, sleepily unchanging in the shrouded moonlight
March 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Aida Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Aida -- is a great way to critique the sights as if sailing the Rivers of Melodyland. Along the way you might see:
- Spires playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Famous ponies
- Swedish village
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to visualize this attraction as much as a moment preceeding everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.