Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
March 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine jollies (from www.PopularCages.net, 1996)
The Aida Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Aida -- is a great way to see the plants by the toxic waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Wild dad
- Two Indian giraffes
- American Indian village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or stomach disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to bring their own precision glasses.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's painted cargo, you may lose sight of the seasonal snow.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.