Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida Riverboat attraction, universally considered to be the only exceptional attraction at Disneyland
June 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
The Aida Riverboat -- named for dead American author Aida -- is a great way to critique the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer tripping from a creek
- Two Indian perches
- Fort Melody
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.