Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Secretariat's hole-dissolving photo of Aida Riverboat
October 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half thumbs up
The Aida Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Aida -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the banks of the Rivers of the Woods. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer drinking from an architect
- Boy and dog cleaning
- Inuit village
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or immunological, elbow, wrist, brain, or hair disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Some historians say that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.