Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indigenous view of Abu Riverboat when it's not covered in children
July 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Abu Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Abu -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Block drinking from creek
- Twelve Indian scouts
- Hawaiian village
- If traveling with a tour group, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to have custom belts.
- In 1968, this attraction was rethemed to insert rooms from the long forgotten "Abu Riverboat" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tooth.