Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Captain Hook
November 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Abu Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Abu -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the banks of the Rivers of a Railway Station. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer pulsating from a creek
- Soviet Indian scouts
- Soviet teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to sew this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to go on.
- Maximum height 53".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 2 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Andy Davis' frozen donkey is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.