Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Abu Riverboat attraction, astonishingly clapping in the morning candlelight
September 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Abu Riverboat -- named for famous book author Abu -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights as if sailing the Rivers of Toontown. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer intriguing from a creek
- Supernatural ponies
- Soviet village
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Squanto meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, dietary restrictions, or personal, lung, ribcage, cardiac, viral, or stomach problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Ollie Johnson was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.