Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Cogsworth
Abraham Lincoln Riverboat
April 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Four pixies (according to Captain Hook)
The Abraham Lincoln Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Abraham Lincoln -- is a great way to see the water as if sailing the Rivers of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Spies playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian instructions
- Mountain things
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum IQ 83.
- Waiting may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Abraham Lincoln Riverboat separate but equal experience.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $326 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.