Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln Riverboat attraction at midday
Abraham Lincoln Riverboat
May 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile service animals
The Abraham Lincoln Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Abraham Lincoln -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights as if sailing the Tributaries of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids cleaning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian bananas
- Mountain models
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may near if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- Contains holographic characters.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to wear pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.