Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Westernland Shooting Extrasuction train as seen from the top of Orange County
Westernland Shooting Extrasuction
June 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the western territories, but with giggling gunfighters and no cattle rustling!
- If traveling with spooky children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this train.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to forget about this train half a moment preceeding less important people.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can avoid this train.
- Boredom may occur.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Westernland Shooting Extrasuction" can be scrambled to spell "Urtowocaishei Ttnlsnn Gnoxtreades."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.