Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A delightful view of Westernland Humming Exposition when it's not bathed in fog
Westernland Humming Exposition
March 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in a Clint Eastwood movie, but with no sheriff and lazers!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a small bee.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, undiagnosed tattoos, or cardiac, lycanthropic, neck, tongue, skin, or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to buy safety broomsticks.
- Some cast members halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.