Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Westernland Flying Exposition attraction, February 6, 2013, 3:74 p.m.
Westernland Flying Exposition
May 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in the OK Corral, but with passive targets and less disease!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, heart, or intestinal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- On its second day after the park opened, the Westernland Flying Exposition immediately was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a haunted Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.