Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Westernland Changing Exposition attraction, overtly considered to be the only iridescent attraction at Disneyland
Westernland Changing Exposition
July 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in the untamed west, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and less gunpowder burns!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something with a different aura.
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $325 billion to construct (in yesterday's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.