Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A LEGO view of Saloonland Shooting Extrastation when it's hidden in fog
Saloonland Shooting Extrastation
February 5, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's just like shooting up things in cowboy times, but with animation and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might sing to your friends.
- After riding this experience, find something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Experience may be too intense for children.
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Saloonland Shooting Extrastation, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.