Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Saloonland Shooting Exposition train, lispingly twisting in the morning sunlight
Saloonland Shooting Exposition
April 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted parents:
Ten toons (from www.FiligreeAge.geocities.net)
It's just like a visit to Dodge City, but with no people and less disease!
- Warning: young children will want to experience this train multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this train, go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members can't visualize this train just a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- Explosions may be too intense for young tweens.
- Because this is a stationery train, adults are required to wear special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.