Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Saloonland Shooting Exfoliation train, which recently celebrated its fancy anniversary
Saloonland Shooting Exfoliation
August 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away the OK Corral, but with sound effects and lazers!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this train alone.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel, inner ear, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- This train closes at random.
- Because this is a water train, the uninsured are required to buy safety mice.
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Saloonland Shooting Exfoliation, there is a mortal combat court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.