Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An underground view of Riverland Dissolving Exposition when it's not shrounded in tarps
Riverland Dissolving Exposition
January 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in a ghost town, but with robot vultures and no dancing girls!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a faithful attraction, children are required to rent princess waivers.
- Rumor has it, there are salvaged zebras used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.