Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horse-operaland Tweeting Exposition attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Horse-operaland Tweeting Exposition
March 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the OK Corral, but with humorous scenery and quieter rifles!
- Warning: in many cases, massively small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo area.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, religious issues, blinding perfume, or elbow, wrist, or brain problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The engine in the hat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1 Leagues Before the Roller".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.