Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horse-operaland Shooting Exploration thrill ride, which recently celebrated its complex anniversary
Horse-operaland Shooting Exploration
August 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in an old mining town, but with giggling gunfighters and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- After riding this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Pianos," Disneyland annual passholders can experience this thrill ride for a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo thingy.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Thrill ride is closed for repairs from December 1 through April 9.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Horse-operaland Shooting Exploration, there is a football area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.