Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horse-operaland Roaming Exposition attraction, shyly leaving in the shrouded sunlight
Horse-operaland Roaming Exposition
July 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Vacationing family reunions
It's just like a visit to Dodge City, but with passive targets and nobody shooting back!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction after lunch.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Horse-operaland Roaming Exposition" can be scrambled to spell "Rian- Dephatog Mxparorlseoseioonni."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.